Prince Harry in Fury Over “Saudi Dossier” Revelation: Demands International Probe as Princess Anne Confirms Document’s Existence

London, February 28, 2026 — In what may prove to be one of the most explosive royal crises in decades, Prince Harry has publicly erupted in anger after Princess Anne reportedly confirmed the existence of a highly sensitive classified file now being referred to in British media circles as the “Saudi Dossier.”

According to multiple sources close to the situation, the document allegedly details a series of covert financial arrangements between senior members of the British royal family and Saudi Arabian entities during the 2010s and early 2020s. The accusations range from questionable property transactions and undeclared gifts to more serious claims of embezzlement of charitable funds and violations of ethical standards expected of constitutional monarchy office-holders.

During a tense private family meeting earlier this week—details of which have since leaked to several tabloids and investigative journalists—Princess Anne is said to have delivered a measured but devastating confirmation when directly questioned about the file’s authenticity.Có thể là hình ảnh về văn bản

“It is not a fabrication,” the Princess Royal reportedly stated, according to two people briefed on the conversation. “The dossier exists. Whether every line is accurate is another matter, but the core material is real.”

The words reportedly triggered an immediate and furious reaction from Prince Harry.

According to eyewitness accounts, the Duke of Sussex stood up, visibly shaking with rage, and demanded an immediate, independent international investigation under United Nations or Interpol oversight. He is said to have accused King Charles III, Prince William, and other unnamed senior royals of participating in “a conspiracy that could end the monarchy as we know it.”

“You’ve all sold out the institution for personal gain,” Harry allegedly shouted before storming out of the room. “This isn’t just about money—it’s betrayal of the country, betrayal of everything Grandmother stood for.”

Buckingham Palace has so far declined to comment on the existence of any such dossier or on the reported family confrontation. A spokesperson issued only a brief statement: “We do not comment on private conversations or unsubstantiated allegations.”

However, the palace’s silence has done little to quell the growing storm. Several prominent investigative journalists, including those who previously worked on the Pandora Papers and Paradise Papers, have confirmed they are actively pursuing leads related to Saudi-linked royal transactions dating back to 2015–2022.

Key questions now circulating include:

  • Were significant “donations” to royal charities routed through opaque Saudi foundations?
  • Did certain royal family members receive luxury gifts, private jet travel, or property interests that were never declared?
  • Were official palace channels used to facilitate or conceal these arrangements?

Princess Anne’s purported admission that the dossier “exists” has added enormous credibility to what many had previously dismissed as conspiracy theory or exaggerated tabloid speculation.

Royal commentators are divided. Some argue the confirmation from one of the most respected and traditionally discreet members of the family marks a genuine turning point. Others believe Anne’s words were carefully chosen to be technically accurate while still leaving room for interpretation about the dossier’s contents and implications.

Prince Harry, now living in California, has not yet made a formal public statement. However, sources close to the Duke say he is consulting lawyers and is prepared to cooperate fully with any legitimate independent inquiry.

“If they won’t investigate themselves,” one associate told reporters, “he will make sure someone else does.”

For the House of Windsor, already battered by years of scandal, divorce, health crises, and public estrangement, the emergence of a verified “Saudi Dossier” could represent the most dangerous threat yet to its survival in the modern era.

The clock, many now believe, is ticking.

thu

Related Posts

Max Verstappen Has Shaken The F1 Racing World With A Rare And Candid Interview In Which He Gave An Objective Assessment Of Lewis Hamilton and Charles Leclerc

deflashnews.com ⋄ Stars, Fashion, Beauty und die besten Promi-News Numismatics August 2025 VA Disability Payment: $4,196, Eligibility Requirements & Full Payment Schedule No $2,000 IRS Stimulus in…

Lewis Hamilton Stunned The F1 World When He Revealed Ollie Bearman’s Rapidly Deteriorating Health Just Hours After His Emotional Message Was Released

deflashnews.com ⋄ Stars, Fashion, Beauty und die besten Promi-News Numismatics August 2025 VA Disability Payment: $4,196, Eligibility Requirements & Full Payment Schedule No $2,000 IRS Stimulus in…

Juan Pablo Montoya Declared The Night Before The JAPAN GP, Criticizing Ferrari’s Fatal Mistakes. Immediately Afterwards, Hamilton Responded To Montoya With A Concise 15-Word Statement

deflashnews.com ⋄ Stars, Fashion, Beauty und die besten Promi-News Numismatics August 2025 VA Disability Payment: $4,196, Eligibility Requirements & Full Payment Schedule No $2,000 IRS Stimulus in…

The Day the Engines Went Silent for a Global Racing Icon

deflashnews.com ⋄ Stars, Fashion, Beauty und die besten Promi-News Numismatics August 2025 VA Disability Payment: $4,196, Eligibility Requirements & Full Payment Schedule No $2,000 IRS Stimulus in…

The Great Ferrari Purge: Frédéric Vasseur Disciplines the Roster Before the Japanese Grand Prix

deflashnews.com ⋄ Stars, Fashion, Beauty und die besten Promi-News Numismatics August 2025 VA Disability Payment: $4,196, Eligibility Requirements & Full Payment Schedule No $2,000 IRS Stimulus in…

Lewis Hamilton Held Back Tears As He Recalled His Past And His Family’s Sacrifices. Growing Up In An Ordinary Family With A Passion For Racing

deflashnews.com ⋄ Stars, Fashion, Beauty und die besten Promi-News Numismatics August 2025 VA Disability Payment: $4,196, Eligibility Requirements & Full Payment Schedule No $2,000 IRS Stimulus in…